235 results were found for "Poster".
Displaying results 41 to 50 of 235.
03. May 2022 German Children's Fund launches fundraising campaign for refugee children from Ukraine with support from Ströer Ströer (DSM Deutsche Städte Medien GmbH) and Stadtwerke Bamberg have jointly installed the first bus shelter with a green roof in Bavaria in Willy-Lessing-Strasse in Bamberg.
05. March 2021 blowUP media Benelux brings green boost to Knokke with giant digital screen “The Green” in 100m² living garden Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit blowUP media Benelux is attracting shoppers and reducing carbon emissions at the same time with “The Green”, a groundbreaking 40m² giant digital
Simply visible Outdoor advertising is everywhere people are on the move: At the train station, on the street, while shopping. With around 300,000 OOH advertising spaces in the cityscape, we are Germany's leading outdoor advertiser. From classic advertising pillars to digital advertising media with m
14. March 2023 Kunstsammlung NRW and Ströer show works by Jenny Holzer on digital media in Düsseldorf sustainability Business Partner & Welfare As part of her first exhibition in Germany in ten years, Ströer is supporting the Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen with digital city information installa
Top Downloads Außenwerbung Media data We offer you a comprehensive overview of individual media data, prices and other relevant information customized to your requested advertising medium. Find out which advertising format suits best to your location and budget. Media data Out-of-Home 2023 Poster Me
One culture experience, please! Advertising columns, poster campaigns in trendy districts and panel posters – our cultural hub and event promotion classics guarantee a full house. Cultural event posters in public spaces have been a reliable choice for decades. 15,000 advertising columns Over 80,000
20. September 2022 UNICEF Germany and Ströer launch joint children's rights campaign for World Children's Day Ströer and UNICEF are sending out a nationwide signal to strengthen children's rights. For World Children's Day on September 20, 2022, the strategic cooperation partners are launching a nati
This way! The portfolio is extensive, the range of opportunities is wide: From clock and lamp post advertising, company signposts, substations, bridge signs, classic poster media to railway station and digital media. Show your customers where to go. Hundreds of thousands of media spaces All formats,
21. February 2023 Students design Ströer media in Greifswald Since mid-February, a ten-day art project by students of the Caspar David Friedrich Institute, entitled "Public Art - Art. City. Advertising," can be seen. As part of their fine arts studies, the students have designed motifs for advertisi
Latest blog news
20. September 2023