36 results were found for "OOH".
Displaying results 1 to 10 of 36.
Simply visible Outdoor advertising is everywhere people are on the move: At the train station, on the street, while shopping. With around 300,000 OOH advertising spaces in the cityscape, we are Germany's leading outdoor advertiser. From classic advertising pillars to digital advertising media with m
28. June 2023 GREENTECH FESTIVAL 2023: Ströer presents sustainable communication and CO2-efficient campaign planning sustainability As a long-standing partner of the festival, Ströer was also present again this year as an exhibitor with sustainable OOH infrastructure solutions. For example, the Strö
Consistently improve efficiency Total success for your campaigns: Preferred inventory access via our Ströer private marketplace for online, mobile, video/CTV, DOOH and audio. Brand safety is ensured through premium environments, market-leading targeting data and, of course, strict compliance with da
We are Ströer! Ströer is one of the leading German media companies with locations throughout Germany and is listed on the MDAX of the German Stock Exchange. Ströer is broadly positioned and operates a business model that is unique in the German media landscape: we combine the business segments of ou
20. September 2023 UNICEF Germany and Ströer launch children's rights campaign with TikTok stars Nachhaltigkeit Geschäftspartner & Gesellschaft The joint children's rights campaign by UNICEF Germany and Ströer is entering the next round and is receiving support from well-known TikTokers. The campaig
08. September 2023 Ströer supports #bademantelchallenge initiative - For a life without dementia Nachhaltigkeit Geschäftspartner & Gesellschaft Ströer is supporting the German Dementia Aid initiative #bademantelchallenge - For a life without dementia with a campaign on digital media displays in publ
16. August 2023 Ströer nominated for the German Sustainability Award Ströer has been nominated for the German Corporate Sustainability Award, which is being awarded this year together on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (DIHK) and
15. August 2023 City of Ulm expands warning infrastructure sustainability Business Partner & Welfare Official warnings now also on digital city information systems from Ströer Official warnings should be broadcast in as many ways as possible in order to reach the population quickly. To ensure this
29. June 2023 Ströer puts green roofs on advertising pillars in Munich sustainability Environment At the end of June, Katrin Habenschaden, Second Mayor of the City of Munich, inaugurated the tenth advertising pillar with a green roof on Ludwigstraße together with Alexander Stotz, CEO of Ströer Media
22. June 2023 Ströer supports the Off Road Kids Foundation sustainability Business Partner & Welfare Sofahopper.help campaign draws attention to first virtual streetwork station in Germany In Germany, around 38,000 young people are at risk of or affected by homelessness. This alarming phenomenon,
Latest blog news
20. September 2023