10 results were found for "Data".
Displaying results 1 to 10 of 10.
15. May 2023 DOOH Club Lounge at the OMR Festival 2023 DOOH Public Video 72,000 visitors, 40 meter long stages and over 1,000 speakers - that was OMR 2023 in the Hamburg exhibition halls. And we were also present at the OMR with our exclusive DOOH Club Lounge under the motto "Welcome to the urban ju
15. June 2023 WHY MEDIA PLANNING SHOULD ALSO BE SUSTAINABLE Green Media sustainability When implementing campaigns, more and more attention is being paid to CO 2 emissions. With OMG Momentum's Scenario Planner, it is already possible to optimise the media mix in the planning phase for media-specific
01. February 2022 Target Group Study Sustainability Onlinewerbung Außenwerbung Ströer provides information on everyday behavior, consumption and attitudes towards advertising & brands in the field of sustainability. INTERVIEW WITH ANNINA BLEEK, SVP SOLUTIONS STUDIE AT STRÖER Reaching people: In a st
21. March 2023 Climate-neutral Campaigns & Sustainability at Ströer Green Media Smart City sustainability Climate and environmental protection have been a central pillar of corporate action for many years. Outdoor advertising - especially DOOH - is one of the media with the lowest CO₂ emissions in t
06. April 2021 Climate neutrality in the advertising market: Ströer supports the "Green GRP" initiative to offset CO2 from campaigns How large is the carbon footprint of an advertising campaign? Information about this is provided by the “Green GRP” that the Mediaplus Group is presenting, in cooperat
With the innovative combination of socio-demographic data (age & gender) with behavioural data, Ströer is now targeting outdoor advertising campaigns even more effectively: A new, future-proof targeting model for digital outdoor advertising was developed on the basis of a feasibility study. It will
In 2023, Ritter Sport intends to continue its vegan success story and is succeeding with digital outdoor advertising from Ströer: Ritter Sport relied heavily on Ströer’s nationwide digital reach in public spaces from January to April to launch its new vegan varieties. During this period, all of Strö
Ströer is driving the ongoing digitalization of out-of-home advertising in Germany and expanding its public video network. The Company has launched its 1,000th digital screen roadside at the busy Prinz-Georg-Strasse/Vagedestrasse crossroads in central Düsseldorf, thereby reaching the installation ta
Ströer is pushing ahead with the digitalisation of its advertising spaces in public spaces and is now equipping Wetzlar with digital city information systems. From September 2019, five new digital advertising spaces will be available to the city and local and regional advertisers for the first time:
Optimise-it, the live chat expert from Hamburg, and the ARAG Group are jointly expanding digital customer service for Germany's largest family-owned insurance company. In the future, ARAG will focus on a combination of live chat, messenger and high value customer support. Customers will thus have an
Latest blog news
20. September 2023