19 results were found for "Data".
Displaying results 1 to 10 of 19.
Ströer SE signed a purchase agreement today to acquire a 78.8 % majority in Statista – the remaining 21.2 % will remain with the founders. Statista – based in Hamburg – is a leading data and business intelligence portal. Statista offers its customers a considerable degree of efficiency and extensive
Yesterday the Ströer division Digital Ventures signed the contract of purchase and takes over a 51-percent-majority of Conexus – the other 49 percent remain with the founders. The Norwegian company is specialized in digital, big data driven educational solutions. The Scandinavian market and research
On April 01, 2015 Ströer will become the majority shareholder in the owned media and big data specialist Content Fleet. The company supports major international brands in the strategic deployment of content. Content Fleet provides creative services, distribution and monetization from a single source
Landmark deal for Ströer’s online strategy Proprietary technologies offer competitive advantages in real-time analysis of big data Strengthening of branding business for premium publishers Cologne, 29 August 2013 Via its wholly-owned subsidiary Ströer Digital Group GmbH, Ströer Media AG is taking ov
New planning reliability for advertisers and agencies: Ströer Out-of-Home Media AG, one of Europe’s leading out-of-home advertising companies, and United Internet Media AG, a leading marketer of digital media on the German and European advertising market and a pioneer in innovative online crossmedia
The Cologne-based media company Ströer intends to take over OMS Vermarktungs GmbH, the national digital marketing agency of Germany’s regional daily newspaper publishers, which is ranked 7th in the AGOF Digital Facts national marketing survey and offers access to approximately more than 28 million u
Today Ströer closed on the acquisitions of Germany’s online portal with the widest reach, t-online.de, and the biggest German digital marketer, InteractiveMedia (as ranked by AGOF “Digital Facts” in both cases). The transaction takes the form of a capital increase at Ströer in return for the non-cas
Today Ströer SE signed a purchase agreement with Deutsche Telekom AG to acquire Germany’s biggest internet portal t-online.de and third-biggest online sales house InteractiveMedia CCSP GmbH (both according to AGOF). The transaction is valued at around EUR 300m. Deutsche Telekom AG will become a shar
A. Executive summary 1. The report published yesterday by Muddy Waters Capital primarily consists of the manipulation of facts known and already published by Ströer, which have been presented intentionally in a misleading fashion and with false claims, presumptions and assertions to deliberately dis
Ströer SE & Co. KGaA is presenting its results for the first quarter of 2021. Against the backdrop of the coronavirus pandemic and the ongoing three-month lockdown that dominated the reporting period, it is apparent that the diversification of our business in the context of the OOH+ strategy – combi
Latest blog news
19. October 2023