59 results were found for "Sustainability".
Displaying results 31 to 40 of 59.
24. February 2021 Giant posters of VfB Stuttgart clean the air Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Last year, VfB Stuttgart advertised its green away jersey on giant posters from Outsite Media. The giant posters also improved air quality at the same time.
25. February 2021 Upcycling products from giant poster campaigns Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Our giant poster specialists not only offer customers giant posters produced in a CO2-neutral manner, the materials can also be fully recycled. At the customer's request, the giant posters are delivered to
26. February 2021 A ray of hope for the gynecological cancer ward at Berlin's Charité Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Every week, around 100 women come to the Gynecological Tumor Center and the European Competence Center for Ovarian Cancer (EKZE) at the Charité Hospital in Berlin. 100 women who have a
03. March 2021 Art project in Cologne underground station Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit With her project "Embassy of Trees", artist Ellen Bornkessel brings the forest into Cologne's Neumarkt underground station. Ellen Bornkessel founded the ‘Embassy of Trees’ in 2018 as a diplomatic representation o
05. March 2021 blowUP media Benelux brings green boost to Knokke with giant digital screen “The Green” in 100m² living garden Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit blowUP media Benelux is attracting shoppers and reducing carbon emissions at the same time with “The Green”, a groundbreaking 40m² giant digital
13. April 2021 Bike campain #BLEIBINBEWEGUNG launches in Hamburg Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit The term "bicycle boom" regularly made it into the headlines during the pandemic. Now, the German Bicycle Association (BVZF) encourages people to switch to bicycles in the long term using video clips and o
22. April 2021 Ströer displays "Time for Climate Action" campaign on public video Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit For this year's Earth Day, more than 200 tech companies have launched a joint campaign: Time for Climate Action. Ströer displays the campaign via its own public video network to generate a
05. May 2021 Freedom of speech is diversity, it is #MoreThanMyOpinion Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit "I stand up for rights. Especially for the right for freedom of speech," is written on the billboard motif. With this, Peter Fischer, President of Eintracht Frankfurt e. V., expresses more than just h
05. May 2021 Ströer supports Hamburg campaign promoting friendlier interaction between road users Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit More and more people are riding their bicycles. Cycling in Hamburg increased by 33 percent in 2020. The general mobility of people, especially in large cities, also continu
17. May 2021 Ströer signs Diversity Charter and supports #DDT21 campaign for German Diversity Day Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit The Ströer Group has signed the Diversity Charter, thereby committing itself to further anchoring diversity in the Group. In its "Sustainability Strategy 2030", Ströer has
Latest blog news
20. September 2023