47 results were found for "Sustainability".
Displaying results 1 to 10 of 47.
08. September 2022 Spots in public spaces provide inspiration for the 17 sustainability goals The Regional Network Office for Sustainability Strategies West (RENN.west) promotes communication about sustainability concepts and, in cooperation with Ströer, launches the "Ziele brauchen Taten" campaign
11. July 2022 Sustainability Strategy 2030: Efficiency, innovation and responsibility INFOGRAPHIC Sustainability Report 2021 Ströer’s 2021 sustainability report gives the first comprehensive and detailed account of the company’s corporate carbon footprint for 2019, 2020, and 2021. Last year, the Gro
01. February 2022 Target Group Study Sustainability Onlinewerbung Außenwerbung Ströer provides information on everyday behavior, consumption and attitudes towards advertising & brands in the field of sustainability. INTERVIEW WITH ANNINA BLEEK, SVP SOLUTIONS STUDIE AT STRÖER Reaching people: In a st
With the aim of continuously improving its ecological footprint and taking further important steps towards sustainability, blowUP media is now offering its clients new options for booking sustainably produced Giant Posters. Since June, advertisers are able to book a 100 percent PVC-free Giant Poster
30. March 2023 Infografik Nachhaltigkeitsbericht sustainability Ströer SE & Co. KGaA is publishing its fourth Group Sustainability Report 2022 - for the first time simultaneously with its Annual Report. The sustainability report gives an overview of Ströer’s sustainability strategy and covers the fo
06. April 2021 #MeetFrida launches urban outdoor gallery: Art platform shows art in public space on Art Walks in four cities Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Art interventions in public spaces have been part of the concept of the #MeetFrida art platform from the very beginning. During the current campa
19. March 2021 Encounter at eye level: World Down Syndrome Day campaign promotes diversity Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit March 21st marks World Down Syndrome Day. This date is chosen consciously because in Down syndrome, also known as trisomy 21, the 21st chromosome is present three times instead of
22. April 2021 "REDEZEIT" for families Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Almost exactly a year ago, the 2020 COVID 19 Barometer revealed that one in four Germans was worried about their own mental health due to the pandemic. This concern was confirmed at the end of the year by a survey conducted for the
14. March 2023 Kunstsammlung NRW and Ströer show works by Jenny Holzer on digital media in Düsseldorf sustainability Business Partner & Welfare As part of her first exhibition in Germany in ten years, Ströer is supporting the Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen with digital city information installa
06. March 2023 Siegen supplements warning infrastructure with digital warning channels from Ströer Nachhaltigkeit Umwelt Kommunales Informationssystem Official warning messages should be distributed in as many ways as possible in order to reach a large part of the population as quickly as possible.