48 results were found for "Sustainability".
Displaying results 31 to 40 of 48.
19. May 2021 [email protected]öer | Talk sessions on German Diversity Day Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Our society is colorful and diverse. So is our working world. The German Diversity Day, which took place on May 18, 2021, drew attention to this. Ströer took the day as an opportunity to talk to emplo
28. May 2021 Berlin Partner Network sends a message against hate Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit The armed conflicts in Israel, the terrorist attacks on the Jewish population and the retaliatory strikes by the Israeli military are upsetting and disturbing people all over the world.
11. June 2021 #wirfürschule and Ströer use DOOH campaign to question the status quo of our Education System Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit The non-profit organization #wirfürschule is shaping the vision of the school of tomorrow and thus initiating the transformation of education. A Future Council of
11. June 2021 Carola Veit and Ströer present joint initiative to honor voluntary service in Hamburg Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit The #HHelpingHands volunteer program aims to draw attention to the important task of volunteering and to motivate Hamburg residents to get involved. Whether in sports clu
14. July 2021 Ten green bus shelters for Bonn Smart City Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit The Smart City partnership between Ströer and the Federal City of Bonn is being brought to life this year with another ten green bus shelters. The aim of the partners is to push nature-oriented solutions in the ci
26. July 2021 Art in public spaces: Ströer supports photo exhibition on the issue of plastic packaging Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Cologne-based photo artist Pia Hertel doesn't let closed galleries stop her from exhibiting her work. Without further ado, she joined forces with outdoor advertiser St
30. September 2021 First advertising pillar with green roof Smart City Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit At the end of September, Rosemarie Heilig, Head of the Department of the Environment, inaugurated the first advertising pillar with a green roof at Willy-Brandt-Platz together with Dirk Geßner, Manag
13. October 2021 Bee-friendly and good for the microclimate: First bus shelter in Bamberg with green roof installed Smart City Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Ströer (DSM Deutsche Städte Medien GmbH) and Stadtwerke Bamberg have jointly installed the first bus shelter with a green roof in Bavaria in Wi
04. August 2021 TikTok and MBRC The Ocean launch #KickOutThePlastic on public video Smart City Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Public Video TikTok, the platform for short mobile videos, and Ströer have teamed up with the organization MBRC The Ocean to raise awareness for the elimination of plastic was
06. April 2021 Climate neutrality in the advertising market: Ströer supports the "Green GRP" initiative to offset CO2 from campaigns How large is the carbon footprint of an advertising campaign? Information about this is provided by the “Green GRP” that the Mediaplus Group is presenting, in cooperat