60 results were found for "Sustainability".
Displaying results 11 to 20 of 60.
19. March 2021 Encounter at eye level: World Down Syndrome Day campaign promotes diversity Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit March 21st marks World Down Syndrome Day. This date is chosen consciously because in Down syndrome, also known as trisomy 21, the 21st chromosome is present three times instead of
22. April 2021 "REDEZEIT" for families Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Almost exactly a year ago, the 2020 COVID 19 Barometer revealed that one in four Germans was worried about their own mental health due to the pandemic. This concern was confirmed at the end of the year by a survey conducted for the
30. March 2023 Infografik Nachhaltigkeitsbericht sustainability Ströer SE & Co. KGaA is publishing its fourth Group Sustainability Report 2022 - for the first time simultaneously with its Annual Report. The sustainability report gives an overview of Ströer’s sustainability strategy and covers the fo
13. June 2023 Green street furniture sustainability Poor air quality in our cities. A topic that concerns us all. Including Ströer. As an infrastructure provider and long-standing partner of cities and media companies, it is of particular concern to us to make a sustainable contribution to a healthi
24. March 2022 Bonn gets green advertising pillars Außenwerbung Not only bus stops in Bonn have a green roof. A green roof has now also been installed on the first advertising pillar near the bus stop Beethovenhalle. The sustainable pillar also attracts bees to an insect hotel. Not only bus stops in
22. June 2023 Ströer supports the Off Road Kids Foundation sustainability Business Partner & Welfare Sofahopper.help campaign draws attention to first virtual streetwork station in Germany In Germany, around 38,000 young people are at risk of or affected by homelessness. This alarming phenomenon,
20. September 2023 UNICEF Germany and Ströer launch children's rights campaign with TikTok stars Nachhaltigkeit Geschäftspartner & Gesellschaft The joint children's rights campaign by UNICEF Germany and Ströer is entering the next round and is receiving support from well-known TikTokers. The campaig
15. August 2023 City of Ulm expands warning infrastructure sustainability Business Partner & Welfare Official warnings now also on digital city information systems from Ströer Official warnings should be broadcast in as many ways as possible in order to reach the population quickly. To ensure this
29. June 2023 Ströer puts green roofs on advertising pillars in Munich sustainability Environment At the end of June, Katrin Habenschaden, Second Mayor of the City of Munich, inaugurated the tenth advertising pillar with a green roof on Ludwigstraße together with Alexander Stotz, CEO of Ströer Media
25. May 2023 UNITED24 und Ströer starten Dankeschön-Kampagne in Deutschland Nachhaltigkeit Geschäftspartner & Gesellschaft Ukraine's most important fundraising platform, UNITED24, has launched a global thank you campaign with the support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine. The main goal o
Latest blog news
28. September 2023