48 results were found for "Sustainability".
Displaying results 11 to 20 of 48.
14. March 2023 Kunstsammlung NRW and Ströer show works by Jenny Holzer on digital media in Düsseldorf sustainability Business Partner & Welfare As part of her first exhibition in Germany in ten years, Ströer is supporting the Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen with digital city information installa
24. March 2022 Bonn gets green advertising pillars Außenwerbung Not only bus stops in Bonn have a green roof. A green roof has now also been installed on the first advertising pillar near the bus stop Beethovenhalle. The sustainable pillar also attracts bees to an insect hotel. Not only bus stops in
06. March 2023 Siegen supplements warning infrastructure with digital warning channels from Ströer Nachhaltigkeit Umwelt Kommunales Informationssystem Official warning messages should be distributed in as many ways as possible in order to reach a large part of the population as quickly as possible.
19. May 2023 Ströer kicks off campaign for GREENTECH FESTIVAL sustainability Environment Climate Festival for green technologies and sustainable lifestyle from June 14 to 16, 2023 in Berlin. From June 14th to 16th, 2023, the GREENTECH FESTIVAL will take place on the grounds of the former Tegel Airpo
21. November 2022 Fire department will display warning messages on Infoscreens in subway stations in Nuremberg Digitale Außenwerbung The Integrated Control Center of the Nuremberg Fire Department alerts the public to hazardous situations via various alerting channels such as warning apps and sirens.
09. November 2022 Digital billboards in Fürth now also warn of disasters Digitale Außenwerbung Since mid-September, a green roof has adorned the advertising pillars in Erlangen. Mayor Florian Janik, Economic Officer Konrad Beugel as well as Stefan Helbig (Managing Director Ströer Deutsche Städte Med
24. October 2022 Ströer supports a cultural and social project for children and young people in Munich Sustainability Since mid-September, a green roof has adorned the advertising pillars in Erlangen. Mayor Florian Janik, Economic Officer Konrad Beugel as well as Stefan Helbig (Managing Director Str
19. October 2022 Largest open-air digital art gallery of the Benelux Sustainability With the impactful art exhibition of Marcel van Luit, globally renowned for his visualized dreamy scenarios, blowUP media Benelux make exclusive art accessible to the people on the streets. This collaboration between
09. May 2022 First greened bus shelter for Bochum Smart City Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Ströer (DSM Deutsche Städte Medien GmbH) and Stadtwerke Bamberg have jointly installed the first bus shelter with a green roof in Bavaria in Willy-Lessing-Strasse in Bamberg. Ströer has joined forces with Boch
19. February 2021 t-online cooperates with aid organizations Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit South Sudan is one of the poorest countries in the world. Years of civil war, poverty, droughts and floods make life a daily struggle for survival for millions of people. Epidemics such as malaria, diarrhea, m