85 results were found for "Sustainability".
Displaying results 11 to 20 of 85.
06. March 2023 Siegen supplements warning infrastructure with digital warning channels from Ströer Nachhaltigkeit Umwelt Kommunales Informationssystem Official warning messages should be distributed in as many ways as possible in order to reach a large part of the population as quickly as possible.
24. March 2022 Bonn gets green advertising pillars Außenwerbung Not only bus stops in Bonn have a green roof. A green roof has now also been installed on the first advertising pillar near the bus stop Beethovenhalle. The sustainable pillar also attracts bees to an insect hotel. Not only bus stops in
21. November 2022 Fire department will display warning messages on Infoscreens in subway stations in Nuremberg Digitale Außenwerbung The Integrated Control Center of the Nuremberg Fire Department alerts the public to hazardous situations via various alerting channels such as warning apps and sirens.
09. November 2022 Digital billboards in Fürth now also warn of disasters Digitale Außenwerbung Since mid-September, a green roof has adorned the advertising pillars in Erlangen. Mayor Florian Janik, Economic Officer Konrad Beugel as well as Stefan Helbig (Managing Director Ströer Deutsche Städte Med
24. October 2022 Ströer supports a cultural and social project for children and young people in Munich Sustainability Since mid-September, a green roof has adorned the advertising pillars in Erlangen. Mayor Florian Janik, Economic Officer Konrad Beugel as well as Stefan Helbig (Managing Director Str
19. October 2022 Largest open-air digital art gallery of the Benelux Sustainability With the impactful art exhibition of Marcel van Luit, globally renowned for his visualized dreamy scenarios, blowUP media Benelux make exclusive art accessible to the people on the streets. This collaboration between
14. July 2022 Goethe-Institut Bonn and Ströer support the Ukrainian art collective Gareleya Neotodryosh Sustainability Efficiency, innovation and responsibility Further information about sustainability at Ströer Ukrainian art against discrimination and misanthropy - the Goethe Institute Bonn and Str
09. May 2022 First greened bus shelter for Bochum Smart City Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Ströer (DSM Deutsche Städte Medien GmbH) and Stadtwerke Bamberg have jointly installed the first bus shelter with a green roof in Bavaria in Willy-Lessing-Strasse in Bamberg. Ströer has joined forces with Boch
19. February 2021 t-online cooperates with aid organizations Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit South Sudan is one of the poorest countries in the world. Years of civil war, poverty, droughts and floods make life a daily struggle for survival for millions of people. Epidemics such as malaria, diarrhea, m
24. February 2021 Giant posters of VfB Stuttgart clean the air Sustainability Nachhaltigkeit Last year, VfB Stuttgart advertised its green away jersey on giant posters from Outsite Media. The giant posters also improved air quality at the same time.